Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Welcome!

So yeah, I realized when you look at my profile, I'm already threatening to kill people. Well, I've made it 31 years and so far, the biggest thing I've ever killed was a pheasant. And that was an accident. I do think it's by the grace of God that I haven't completely snapped, so trust me, I need to be praying as much as humanly possible.

I want to make that clear, because folks, I am human. I make lots of mistakes, and if I ever stand up here and say how perfect I am, please slap me. Because I obviously have finally gone off the deep end.

So I'm here. And I'm praying. And I hope you'll join along with me. Will it work? Well, we may not get our enemies jumping up for joy and saying we're the best things in the universe, but you never know what sort of positive impact we'll have. Join in, share your stories, your prayer requests, but most of all, I hope you'll help us pray.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

you got it Danica. praying with you!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Danica Favorite said...

Thanks :)

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home