Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Enemy in the Mirror

I have a love/hate relationship with Christian TV. Sorry to say it, but most of the people on there, IMO, are wackos. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, I'm sooo judgemental. Everything I hate about Christians. Might as well say I'm a hypocrite, too, which is just fine, because I know I probably am one. Oh well. I'm digressing. There are a few shows I DO enjoy, like Joyce Meyer. She's way cool. She's like me, only older and smarter. ;) But I like how she thinks.

Anyway, she's been doing this series on Be Yourself . I highly recommend clicking the link and scrolling to it to listen. So since you're going to listen to it, I don't need to sum up, except to say this.

How much of the enemies we see in our lives are really ourselves? Our own perceptions? Worse, how much is really the thing we see in others that we lack in ourselves-that we wish had? Or maybe it's the thing we hate about ourselves that we can see more clearly because it's illustrated by someone else and we're too blind to see that we hate it about ourselves?

Just wondering...

2 Comments:

Blogger Camy Tang said...

I just noticed, I and my friends are on the list in the sidebar...does that mean we're enemies to be prayed for? ;)
Camy

11:34 PM  
Blogger Danica Favorite said...

Yes, you are my enemy.

You asked me to pray for them, silly. :)

And now I will destroy you. ;)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home